We all know what bruises are, how painful and unpleasant they are especially for women. No matter how careful we are it is impossible for us to keep or body away from bruising. Different accidents, traumatisms and even an intense pressure on our arms or legs can have as a result the occurrence of a big violet bruise.
Here are some tips on how to help your body remove faster that nasty-looking bruise:
1. If you have a simple bruise, with no other tissue lesions you can apply on that area a bandage soaked in comfrey tea. Keep it there for one hour. The tea is easy to prepare: ½ l of boiling water adding 30g of comfrey. Let it rest for 10 minutes. Do not drink the remaining tea after applying the bandage.
2. Every 3 hours apply marigold cream on the bruising zone. This will prevent an intense bruising from occurring.
3. Apply bandages made out from cabbage leaves. Wash the cabbage leaves and then smash them with a roller on a clean surface. Only then apply them on the bruising area. Change this natural bandage every 3 hours.
4. Sometimes if you are fast you can prevent a bruise from forming by applying a cold pack on that area, right after the injury was done.
5. Another solution would be applying on a towel apple cider vinegar mixed with water on the bruising tissue. You can reapply this mixture several times a day.
Even though these are great tips that heal bruises and sometimes even stop them from reaching large proportions, you must be realistic and understand that you will never be able to cure a bruise in just one day. Without any treatment, normally a bruise can cure in 7 to 10 days, depending on the intensity of the tissue’s trauma. Have patience and you will see that maybe in two or three days your bruised tissue will look at its best again.
Skin treatments have long been limited for different reasons, but now with the power of the internet and progression of technology, it is available to everyone. Whether it’s microdermabrasion machines or another type of photo facial machine, the power is with the consumer these days
Here are 2 videos on how to treat bruises. Watch them for additional information on how to treat bruises at home!