Hair loss could be a very distressing problem, especially when it happens to women. Healthy and beautiful hair is a major factor of beauty and looks. Poor lifestyle and diet are some of the major causes of hair loss apart from stress and anxiety.
Taking a healthy and balanced diet along with proper exercise can treat much of your hair loss and scalp problems. Avoiding alcohol, tobacco, drugs and other toxic substances help very much in curing hair loss.
Drinking at least 10-12 glasses of water daily also helps in curing many of the scalp problems including hair loss. There are however various natural and herbal remedies to cure hair loss. The following are some of the most effective natural remedies.
- Aroma therapy is found to be very effective in curing hair loss. Massaging the scalp with aroma oils like titri oil and Rosemary oil once in a week not only reduces hair loss but also makes the hair soft and silky.
- Indian Gooseberry is very effective in nourishing the scalp and the hair. Take a few pieces of the India Gooseberry and mix it in coconut oil. Now boil this mixture until it gets dark. Apply this oil by gently rubbing on the scalp. This not only cures hair loss but also helps in a healthy growth of hair.
- Rinsing the hair with fresh lemon or vinegar cures various scalp problems like dandruff and prevent hair loss.
- Make a mixture of lemon, mustard oil and curd and apply it generously on the scalp and hair. Wash your hair after 30 minutes. This is a very effective remedy for hair loss.
- Fenugreek seeds have cooling properties. Soak some fenugreek seeds in water for one night and make a soft paste out of it. Apply this paste on the scalp and the hair. Leave it for a hour before washing with a mild shampoo.
- Using natural hair conditioners like a mixture of Amla(Indian Gooseberry), Shikaki powder and curds is very beneficial in making the hair soft and strong.
- Make sure you wash your hair with warm water. Using hot water damages the hair.